Activities as of late made me really reflect on the moves I am soon to make and who will be there and who will not.
I had some really bad backsliding days. But a close friend of mine put things in a better perspective for me.
Don’t look at them as backsliding days, look at them as a revisit to old habits, he said, as long as you learn from them and pick up at the point of progress you good..
He is wise.
God knows all we do and all we are. He knows what moves we make before we make them because he knows our hearts. I put my faith more and more in GOD as the days go. I cant sit here and wine and complain too much cause I come alone way from what I was three or four months ago.
So today I found my center peace again. I really don’t care about much right now but myself and developing a stronger relationship with god, my music, family and myself.
Nothing else is even authentic. Sometimes I slip into worlds I wish I was in again but end up hurting myself because the reality can be so painful.
Escaping into music and rebuilding my soul. I must stay in control.
Please visit http://www.ladyjinxxx.com for info on the music.
I got more shows tossed my way and if only I can stay more focused I will be ok..
I cant find happiness in a failed love or a upside confused soul. Someone who is hesitant on you is hesitant on themselves
No comments:
Post a Comment